They describe their location as “Located on the historic eastern shore of Loch Auchlossan, the Lost Loch Spirits distillery is nestled between forest and farmland on the edge of the Cairngorm National Park.“
Sound like a place you’d like to visit? Well, now you can, as the team at Lost Loch Distillery (where they distil the wonderful eeNoo Scottish Gin) have announced the launch of their new Spirit School.
Every other Saturday, visitors will get the chance to immerse themselves in the history and art of spirit distilling, guided by the friendly and expert team at Lost Loch Spirits. As well as learning all there is to know about the process, visitors will get the chance to distil their own botanical spirit, bottle and label it, before taking it home to show off to family and friends!
The 6-hour experience includes:
- Welcome tipple on arrival
- Tour of the distillery
- Access to the Lost Loch botanical library
- Provision of all-base alcohol
- Locally sourced buffet lunch including unique Lost Loch produce
- Shared or solo use of a 5-litre copper alembic still
- Complimentary drinks from the Lost Loch bar (soft and alcoholic)
- Complimentary Lost Loch goodie bag
- £5 discount of any of their distilled products
- 50cl bottle of your product with bespoke printed label
It looks like an amazing day out for anyone with an interest in the art of distilling. Don’t fancy making your own? You can also book a tour of the distillery and watch the process and sample the spirits.
Take a look at the Lost Loch Distillery website for more information and to make your booking. Available for over 18s only.