Terms & Conditions
The term The Scottish Gin Society, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Robert Drive, Glasgow G51 3HE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Competitions on social media
From time to time we will run competitions on social media. These competitions will ask followers to comment on the posts for the chance to win. The competitions will usually be run on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and with winners being chosen at random from all entries. The competitions are not connected to, run or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Competition winners will be contacted via the social platform they applied on and asked to confirm that they are over 18 and that we can publish their names as winners. Prizes are distributed by the competition partners. Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Additional Ts&Cs for Aviemore Big Mix festival: No exchange, non-transferable, no cash alternative, valid for Saturday sessions and includes weekend discount pass, 12 noon – 15.45 OR 16.15 – 20.00 winner to advise session preference in advance.
Vote for your favourite Scottish Gin
- Vote is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- Only 1 entry per device is allowed.
- The Scottish Gin Society remains entirely impartial and has listed all gin producers, known to be producing gin in stills based in Scotland, each having an equal listing.
- Voters providing their email address will be entered into the draw to win ONE bottle of the top 3 gins as voted for in the poll.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all email addresses after the poll closes.
- Winners must be over 18 and UK resident and proof of age may be required.
- No alternative prizes will be offered.
- The poll will close on 7th February 2020 and we will publish the results on 11th February.
- We will award badges to the top 10 gins.
- The results of the draw will be based on votes cast on the online survey and no other influence.
- The Scottish Gin Society will receive no payment of any kind for running this survey.