To celebrate St Andrews Day, Aldi has teamed up with The Scottish Gin Society to offer one lucky winner three bottles of Aldi-exclusive Scottish gins.
Raise a glass to the patron saint of Scotland with an Aldi-exclusive gin. Choose from the award-winning London Dry style Eidyn Gin (£19.99), the Eden Mill Botanical Project Mulled Gin (£15.99) or the Toradh Rhubarb & Ginger Gin (£14.99).
Aldi Scotland T&Cs – The promotion (the “Promotion”) is the provision by Aldi Scotland of three bottles of Gin, Eidyn, Toradh and Botanical Project, Mulled Gin. One winner will be drawn at random from those eligible participants that have successfully entered the Promotion.
1. To enter the Promotion participants are required to like the post on The Scottish Gin Society Facebook within the entry period set out in Condition 4 below (an “Entry”).
2. The Promotion is limited to one entry per Facebook user. Employees of Aldi Scotland, their families or its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. The Promotion entry period shall commence when Aldi Scotland publishes the post and shall close at 9:00pm on Sunday 29th November (the “Closing Date”). Only online entries made during that period will be valid and accepted for the prize draw.
4. The winners will be announced on Tuesday 1st December and personally notified on Facebook. It is the winning entrant’s responsibility to contact Aldi Scotland with full contact details so that they can be provided with the Prize. If any of the winners do not contact Aldi Scotland by a date deemed acceptable to Aldi Scotland, Aldi Scotland reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible participant randomly selected from the entries that were received before 9:00pm on Sunday 29th November (the “Closing Date”).
5. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and Aldi Scotland reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Prize.
6. Submitting an Entry is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Aldi Scotland reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the Promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
8. Aldi Scotland reserves the right to disqualify an entrant from the Promotion if they believe that entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
9. Aldi Scotland accepts no liability for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by each winner resulting from each winner’s acceptance of and/or use of the Prize.
10. Entrants must be UK-based and aged 18 or over.