If you are thinking of buying a great bottle of Scottish Gin for a loved one this Christmas, you might want to consider a bottle – or another crafted Scottish gift – that gives something back. Conservation charity, the National Trust for Scotland has the perfect gift range for folk looking for gifts that give a little something extra this Christmas.
Their carefully curated range of gifts not only makes the most of Scotland’s crafters and makers and its produce, but also generates vital revenue to support its work to protect Scotland’s national and natural treasures, in a year where coronavirus threatened the very future of the charity.
Mark Bishop, Director of Customer & Cause said:
“The Trust has been so lucky to have benefited from so much support from so many people this year, as we coped with the challenges of Coronavirus. From the members who stuck with us, to the donors who pledged to our fundraising appeal and the visitors who have come back to see us, we are so grateful for all these generous contributions to our charity. We hope our carefully chosen range of gifts gives yet another opportunity to support not only our conservation work but the fantastic people and products who are on our doorstep.”
You can experience Mar Lodge, in a bottle with their even-popular Pinewood Gin that’s made by local distillers Glenshee Craft Distillery using
botanicals foraged at the heart of the Cairngorms. What’s better is that every purchase supports our efforts to protect the pinewoods of Mar Lodge Estate.
Other gifts you might want to consider are from:
• Green Grove Weavers – the Highland-based designers make a range of cosy lambswool mittens, berets and scarves, made on traditional looms.
• The Highland Soap Co – the Fort William-based toiletry company create products inspired by the scents of the Scottish countryside.
• Barrhead Leather – the company’s boutique sporran bags are a brilliant gift, made by the talented team at Barrhead.
• Battle of Culloden Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky – This whisky has been carefully selected for the National Trust for Scotland. The bottle features a design inspired by the history of Culloden including a targe used in the Battle of Culloden by the Jacobites.
• COCO chocolate bars – Edinburgh-based COCO’s beautiful bars are a taste of luxury.
Find the full range of gifts at here Order before 17 December for Christmas
delivery within the UK.