Byron’s Kiss is another of the gin cocktails being served this weekend as part of The Big Mix Festival, Aviemore, made with Byron’s Bird Cherry Gin and some delicious fresh berries.
Fancy trying one? Here’s how you can make it at home:
- Highball Glass
- 5 – raspberries
- 5 – blueberries
- 25ml – Elderflower Cordial
- 50ml – Byron’s Bird Cherry Gin
- Strained juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp strawberry syrup
- 1 tbsp sugar syrup
- Soda water
- Put the berries, cordial, lime juice & syrups in your cocktail shaker and crush
- Add the gin and stir.
- Pour the cocktail mix into a highball (tall) glass. Half fill the glasses with cracked ice and top up with soda water.
- Stir very thoroughly, decorate with a couple extra raspberries / blueberries and serve