The Scottish Gin Scoeity are proud to support a new, modern opera, Navigate the Blood, created by indie folk-rock band Admiral Fallow and Gareth Williams.
The opera is set in the world of whisky and gin manufacturing and will be touring distilleries throughout Scotland from 2 – 25 November and will visit at least one facility in each of Scotland’s five distilling regions.
Navigate the Blood follows the story of Bob and Lena, a husband and wife running a small independent distillery in rural Scotland. Their son Liam disappeared in mysterious circumstances three years ago.
Living and working with them is a young Polish woman named Agata. She wants to modernise the distillery by making gin as well as whisky. Into this situation comes Elijah, a young man with a strange, otherworldly presence. Elijah looks and moves very like the lost boy…
The opera will be performed at:
- The Glasgow Distillery 2nd and 3rd November
- Oban Distillery 8th November
- Glen Scotia Distillery 9th November
- Ardnahoe Distillery 11th November
- Blair Athol Distillery 16th November
- Lost Loch Distillery 17th and 18th November
- Summerhall Distillery 21st November
- La Taverna – Speyside Gins 24th and 25th November
Whether you’re a seasoned opera lover or a newbie, we guarantee you will have a wonderful night at any of these performances.
Find out more and book your tickets here.