- This event has passed.
World Gin Day tasting event
Sat June 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm£9
About this event
While some people may scoff at made-up holidays like Penguin Appreciation Day or Hug Your Cat Day, we see absolutely nothing wrong with getting in the spirit of World Gin Day.
Celebrate your favourite tipple as The Scottish Gin Society comes to Sloans for an afternoon of gin, where you’ll enjoy 3 premium G&Ts each plus canapés and talks about your drinks.
- One ticket
- Includes three premium Scottish gins served with their perfect garnish, Fever-Tree tonic and a selection of canapés
- The gins will be Scottish favourites Makar, Eden Mill Love and Isle of Harris
- Run by the gin aficionados of the Scottish Gin Society who will talk you through each gin
- In celebration of World Gin Day 2017
- Held within the stunning ballroom of Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant, Sloans
- Fantastic location, right in the heart if the City Centre