- This event has passed.
Old Curiosity Gin Dinner
Fri September 21, 2018 at 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm£60
You are cordially invited to our very special Old Curiosity Gin Dinner on Friday 21st September. You’ll be welcomed to Archerfield Walled Garden by Hamish Martin, the botanist, gin hero and mastermind behind The Secret Herb Garden and Old Curiosity Gin Distillery in Edinburgh.
Join us for an evening of beautiful food and spectacular gin pairings to celebrate the release of our limited edition Old Curiosity Archerfield Walled Garden gin which has been created using our Botanics by Hamish and his team at The Secret Herb Garden. You’ll taste some of the best local and Scottish gins and receive a masterclass from Hamish on all things gin related.
Your ticket includes:
- A gin themed four-course dinner menu, including our one night only Archerfield Walled Garden Gin smoked salmon.
- You’ll enjoy a gin cocktail and three perfect serves with FeverTree Tonic throughout the evening.
- A gin masterclass from Hamish Martin, the man with all the ginformation.
- Specially chosen gins paired with each food course to bring out the maximum flavour in both the gin and the dish.
- You’ll have the opportunity to meet and chat with the Archerfield Walled Garden gardeners who grew the dahlias and geraniums that have gone into our gin.
- Try our limited edition Old Curiosity Archerfield Walled Garden Dahlia and Geranium Gin.
- Take advantage of our on the night offer of 10% off bottles of our featured gins.