- This event has passed.
The Kip Marina Gin Festival
Sat April 7, 2018 at 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm£20
The Kip Marina Gin Festival is brought to you by Craft56° and is a brand new festival for 2018.
Overlooking Kip Marina and the Firth of Clyde, join us harbourside at the Chartroom Restaurant to celebrate and enjoy a selection of over 25 gins & selected other craft drinks from across Scotland.
You can sample all the drinks, enjoy them served with recommended mixers & garnishes and purchase your favourite bottles to enjoy at home later! Food will be also be served throughout the day.
Your ticket also includes entry to the live music starting at 8pm.
Ticket price includes:
- Goodie bag on arrival including a souvenir glass
- 3 tokens for ‘perfect serve’ drinks from any of the exhibitors
- Samples of over 25 different Scottish craft drinks
- Entry to the Meet the Maker/masterclass sessions
- Entry to live music from 8pm
Additional drinks tokens available to purchase on the day.
Strictly Over 18s Only. We operate a Challenge25 policy so if you are lucky enough to look under 25 please bring photo ID with you to prove that you are over 18.